Solicitors in Leeds Solicitors in Leeds Solicitors in Leeds
Immigration Law

Settling in the UK

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’.

If you are applying to enter the UK as a child of a British citizen or a person who is settled here, you may be able to settle here permanently.

If you are currently in the UK, your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.

If you are considering applying for settlement in the future, please note that the Immigration Rules are subject to change.

Most applicants for settlement must show that they have a knowledge of language and life in the UK.
Contact Us
No Yes

Our Offices:

Leeds: Phoenix House, 3 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QX

Harrogate: 41 East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ

York: 1 Peckitt Street, Clifford's Tower, York, YO1 9SF

Leeds: 0113 2431714

Harrogate: 01423 704070

York: 01904 642727


Blog Twitter
background decoration