- Absence from Work
- Accidents at Work
- Adoptive Parents Leave
- Contracts of Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- Recovery of Training Fees
- Restrictive Covenants
- Flexible Working
- Maternity & Paternity Issues
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Parental Leave
- Work Permits
- Time off for Dependants
- Wills & Probate
- Personal Injury
- Contact Us
We understand that buying and selling a home can be one of the most stressful events that you will ever experience. Our specialist team of residential property solicitors can help reduce the stress and anxiety involved by guiding you through every step of the conveyancing process.
We offer competitive fixed fees for all our residential property transactions with fees starting from as little as £395.00 plus vat and disbursements. We can assist you with the following:
· Buying and Selling a home or other residential property.
· Re-mortgaging your home or other residential property.
· Effecting a second secured loan against your residential property.
· Transferring ownership of your residential property into joint names.
· Dealing with the transfer of a property following a divorce or separation.
· Dealing with the transfer of property following the death of the owner.
· Refinancing your property portfolio.
· Buyimg your Council or Housing Association house under the Right to Buy.
· Processing your Ministry of Defence Long Service Advance of Pay.
· Extend or vary the terms of your lease.
· Staircasing and increasing the percentage owned in your shared ownership property.
We also work closely with IFAs, mortgage brokers, estate agents and other firms of solicitor both locally and nationwide.
Click here for information on how we can help provide a full service to your clients.