Solicitors in Leeds Solicitors in Leeds Solicitors in Leeds
About Us


Everyone has the right to live without fear for their safety. No one has the right to cause you harm or threaten you. You also have the right to complain to the police as such behaviour may constitute a criminal offence.

What can I do?
If you feel you are being harassed or are victim of domestic violence you can make an application to the court to obtain a 'Non-Molestation Order'. Before you are able to make an application for a Non-Molestation Order it is advisable to send a warning letter to the person you are accusing of such behaviour first, telling him/her that you have obtained legal advice and if his/her behaviour continues you will have to further option but to take the matter to court.

In some cases a letter from a solicitor is enough to stop this behaviour, however in many cases an application to the court is needed for your own protection.

How long does it take?
An Application can be made on an emergency basis which means the application can be taken to the court that day and dealt with straight away, if necessary.

What if the accused ignores it?
Once you have obtained an injunction, if the accused person breaches the Order then they will be arrested for breach of the injunction.

Should you require further advice in regards to the above, please fill in the form on the right hand side of this page and we will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively contact us on 01904 642727 for your FREE 30 minute consultation at our York, Leeds or Harrogate offices.

Contact Us
No Yes

Our Offices:

Leeds: Phoenix House, 3 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QX

Harrogate: 41 East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ

York: 1 Peckitt Street, Clifford's Tower, York, YO1 9SF

Leeds: 0113 2431714

Harrogate: 01423 704070

York: 01904 642727


Blog Twitter
background decoration