- Absence from Work
- Accidents at Work
- Adoptive Parents Leave
- Contracts of Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- Recovery of Training Fees
- Restrictive Covenants
- Flexible Working
- Maternity & Paternity Issues
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Parental Leave
- Work Permits
- Time off for Dependants
- Wills & Probate
- Personal Injury
- Contact Us
You will need an expat divorce if you choose to divorce in England & Wales and one of the following situations reflects your circumstances:
- you are originally from England & Wales, currently living in another part of the world;
- you have lived outside the UK for a number of years and have only recently returned;
- you are from outside the UK, but have made your home in England & Wales;
- your spouse lives outside the UK and there may be issues in tracing them or a debate about where to get divorced.
Where parties are living outside the UK, or are originally from other parts of the world there are added complexities to a divorce case. Our family divorce solicitors can discuss all of your options with you.
Should you require further advice in regards to the above, please fill in the form on the right hand side of this page and we will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively contact us on 01904 642727 for your FREE 30 minute consulation at our York, Leeds or Harrogate offices.