- Absence from Work
- Accidents at Work
- Adoptive Parents Leave
- Contracts of Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- Recovery of Training Fees
- Restrictive Covenants
- Flexible Working
- Maternity & Paternity Issues
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Parental Leave
- Work Permits
- Time off for Dependants
- Wills & Probate
- Personal Injury
- Contact Us
Criminal Injury Compensation
Expert criminal injury solicitors in Leeds, Harrogate & York city centres.
Our professional team of quality solicitors will provide you with FREE legal advice on your rights and entitlements to make a crime compensation claim.
Claimants do not pay any fees up front.
You will receive FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION either on the telephone or in person and if you choose not to bring a claim no charge will be made.
It is important that you seek legal advice without delay from one of our specialist criminal injury solicitors to ensure you get the maximum level of compensation you deserve.
What we can do for you:
- We offer free legal advice;
- We will pursue the highest compensation possible;
- An expert solicitor will be assigned to handle your claim;
- Should your application be unsuccessful there will be no charge to you.
If you have been the victim of a criminal assault and were injured as a result, you will be eligible to make a claim for criminal injury compensation.